Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Why did you choose your career?

Choosing this career was a little difficult for me, because when I was little, I really like art, drawing, painting, making crafts, and everything related to that. Sometime later I discovered that I also liked math, although it sounds nerdy jajaja whatever. When I had to start thinking and deciding what I wanted to study in the future, I didn’t know which to choose, the artistic side, or the mathematical side, although I always had more support in the mathematical field, for the economic aspects in the future and others. But emotionally the art made me very happier so I had several discussions with my mother about it. Anyway, one day I said to myself “ok, it's time to decide” and I started to look for what careers mixed art and math and I found the “Architecture” career, at first I thought “ok, but making houses doesn't call me a lot of attention ”until I started to investigate more and I was discovered that it’s much more than that and it has many ways in which you can develop and show your ideas and experiment with them and with the diversity of materials that this have, And that looks really cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My experience with english

I have liked the English subject for years, 3 years ago I took a private course for the summer and I learned a lot about the 3 levels and th...