Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Music

Hello everyone! Today I will talk about music, but specifically the music that I like. 

I honestly don't consider myself a person who is listening to music all the time, or who has  a lists of songs saved or things like that, but there are times when I need music to motivate me or when I'm in a sad moment, jsjsjs and yes, I like it and a lot. 

If I talk about musical genre I think he most that I like is "rock" but the oldest type like 70's and 80's and "pop" like Sam Smith, Ariana, Dua lipa to feel me like a diva, but I still like to dance reggaeton when there are parties (old school is better ) or in my house when I clean, or when I have to make architectural models to move around, and not fall asleep. Another musical genre that I really like is "bolero", because it reminds me so much to my family since when we get together they all sing and play guitar and others instruments while others are dancing or just enjoying. In other words, my musical tastes are associated with moments that I have lived.

1 comment:

My experience with english

I have liked the English subject for years, 3 years ago I took a private course for the summer and I learned a lot about the 3 levels and th...