Monday, October 19, 2020

The best holiday ever

 Hi! I haven't written for a long time, but here we go!.

my best vacation ... it is something difficult to say which one it is, because I have pretty memories of several, but I think my best vacation has been in 2 occasions. One of them was in 2019 when I went to the beach with my boyfriend and him family, because this give me very good vibes in the place. 

I had recently given him a puppy so it was the first time that  we took him to the beach and really was nice to see them running and playing in the sand. We also ate too many things; candys, pizza, ceviche etc ... it was all very delicious. We also toured nearby places, watched movies, and played family games. It was very entertaining and cute.

And the other occasion was in 2018 when we traveled to the south with my family, specifically  Puerto Montt. That has been my favorite destination on vacation since I love nature and I feel that this place is a central point and you can move wherever you want. You can take a tour and get to nearby or more extreme places like Chiloé.

What I liked the most about that trip was that we used it almost 100% to travel and have fun as a family. We got up early and traveled all day, hiked trails, went camping, went to the island and participated in typical events of the southern area. Honestly this is my favorite destination and one of which I never tire of continuing to visit and know. 

1 comment:

  1. the most beautiful things in Chile, the south, I would also like to know that area

    ReplyDelete

My experience with english

I have liked the English subject for years, 3 years ago I took a private course for the summer and I learned a lot about the 3 levels and th...