Thursday, November 5, 2020

Postgraduate Studies

 Hello again! I hope you are so good. Today I will talk about something that sounds very important and that I honestly have not thought about yet. After finishing my degree I would like to develop in the area, if I get a master I think I would choose the area of sustainability and nature because it is a great help to the ecosystem and it is a footprint that we will leave to future generations.

I also dream of other types of projects outside of architecture but linked to art and the disciplines that I have learned lately, such as nail art. I would like to work independently but contributing and sharing with many people in projects

Anyway, sincerely I would like to develop in various places outside of Santiago, I would like to forget about the routine of that city. I would like to study in the south and work on weekends to complement everything. I know it is something complicated but step by step it will result.

5 comments:

  1. I really like nail art is a beautiful work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping out the part of work in weekends, I think your plan sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sustainable architecture sounds interesting and necessary,how great that you motivate yourself to study it, I hope you achieve it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi! i hope you get what you want ! see you :)

    ReplyDelete

My experience with english

I have liked the English subject for years, 3 years ago I took a private course for the summer and I learned a lot about the 3 levels and th...