Sunday, November 29, 2020

My experience with english

I have liked the English subject for years, 3 years ago I took a private course for the summer and I learned a lot about the 3 levels and this helped me to participate in a debate representating  the school in the "english open doors" if not bad memory.

but I feel that in university this interest was decreasing a little,  more than anything because for the little time that I can dedicate to it. I feel that this career you have to dedicate a lot of time to the workshop, to the point of putting this class before other subjects like english.

But despite that, English want to be a more dynamic subject and that is entertaining. Blogging, for example, is not a so complicated dynamic but sometimes you are unable to publish for any other pendient work, but outside of that it seems somewhat entertaining and very spontaneous and easy to read.

And beyond that, something that I like but what makes it difficult for me is listening. I don't know why, but many times they write me something in English and I can understand everything or most of it, but listening makes it very difficult so I think to improve that by paying attention to many songs in English to better understand what they are talking about and this understand jsjsjsjsjs.

And for that reason, these days I have been practicing a little searching in English for all the things that I have used as a reference to do my jobs and hobbies, in addition to learning songs and watching videos and movies with subtitles to assimilate words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My experience with english

I have liked the English subject for years, 3 years ago I took a private course for the summer and I learned a lot about the 3 levels and th...