Friday, October 23, 2020

my future job

 Hi everyone! Today I'll talk about something that we'll all do at some point in our lives. The job.

It's honestly a little bit difficult for me, because I'm at the point in my life where I feel attracted to many things out to the degree I'm studying.

For example makeup, nailart, etc. and that area attracts me more and more to the point of wondering what I really want to do.

I will probably be an architect who enjoys the makeup business.

But one of the topics that keep my attention in the architectural area is the sustainability. I would like to contribute to the environment in a less invasive way. Create public spaces with vegetation where children can play.

I would like to work in open spaces, seeing different terrain and traveling to many places. I wouldn't like to be locked in an office all day but I know that at some point I will have to.

I have been working on nail art lately and I really like the pretty atmosphere between the client and me. I really like it when they leave happy with my result and be able to contribute something to make them feel good.

I feel that this is somewhat uncertain but what I am sure of is that I want to leave a mark to bring happiness to those who need it.

4 comments:

  1. I think that is awesome what you do now, and don`t worry, you have a lot of time to decide an option

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen your works and you are soo good at it. Choose what makes you more complete <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you still have time to choose, I also like sustainable architecture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I´m in a similar position, but don't worry because you will decide very well :)

    ReplyDelete

My experience with english

I have liked the English subject for years, 3 years ago I took a private course for the summer and I learned a lot about the 3 levels and th...