Saturday, June 13, 2020

Your favourite piece of technology


Hello everyone! First of all, this topic is something very present today, since everything is transferred and advances through technological means.
If you had asked me this when I was younger, I would have answered that my favorite technological piece was the television, because it brings back to many memories of my childhood because with my friends and cousins ​​saw a movie or series and then we acted the scenes, all with our character and we dressed up if it was necessary, this was so funny. If you ask me today, well ... I think it would be my cellphone because it is my main tool in which I can talk and see with people that I love and I miss. Also I see the things I like, and it helps me to edit my photos of the work that I do (nails and makeup) and edit the makeup videos that I love to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My experience with english

I have liked the English subject for years, 3 years ago I took a private course for the summer and I learned a lot about the 3 levels and th...